|Geometry:||Polygonal Ngons used|
Extremely detailed 3D model of a realistic night time cityscape of the future.
This scene contains 40 highly detailed futuristic Architectural structures and futuristic transport networks.
Scene previews were rendered with V-Ray 2.4 for 3ds Max 2014.
This scene is perfect for High Definition Renders and Animations.
Lighting setup is included
Building interior lights were created using V-Ray light materials so can be adjusted if needed.
Street light effects are 3ds Max Standard spotlights.
Very quick render times.
Length of City is Approx 1.36 Km
Width of City is Approx 290 m
Length of road is Approx 1.2 km
Width of road is Approx 15 m
Height of tallest building is approx 281 m
Units used is generic.
1 unit = 1 mm
End User License Agreement
1. "Content" refers to any material published at WireCASE including but not limited to wire files, models, textures, plug-ins, video games, video game modifications, motion files, collections, packages, materials, scripts, shapes, custom UI skins, tutorials, frequently asked questions, words, music, films, images, and software.
2. "Royalty Free" refers to a one-time usage fee as distinguished from a recurring rights fee.
3. "For Sale" includes all content that requires a purchase of license rights, as distinguished from content available for free download.
4. "Valid Sale" refers to a sale of license rights in content, or other property via WireCASE. Content for sale via WireCASE which is returned is not an example of a valid sale
LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN WIRECASE AND THE BUYER
For any transmission of content to Buyer, whether the transmission was the result of a license or free download, the following terms apply unless more restrictive terms are specified in the text description of the content:
1. Ownership. Unless explicitly provided for by a separate agreement, WireCASE retains, copyright in content purchased or downloaded by the Buyer.
2. Valid License. Any license rights relating to content for sale via WireCASE are contingent upon the transfer of money from the Buyer to WireCASE. All license rights terminate immediately and without notice if a sale is reversed for any reason.
3. Rights Granted. WireCASE grants to the Buyer who either purchases license rights to content via a valid sale, or downloads freely available content, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to: publicly perform, publicly display, and digitally perform said content.
4. Rights Not Granted. Absent a written grant of rights greater than that contained in paragraph 3 above, all other rights or sub-divisions of rights generally included in copyright are excluded from this license.
5. Resale. The resale or redistribution by the Buyer of any content obtained from WireCASE, whether for sale or freely available for download, whether part of a valid sale or not, is expressly prohibited.
6. Refund/Exchange Policy
WireCASE would only offer a refund or exchange if the product downloaded is defective.
7. Defective Products:
Downloaded products shall not be returned, unless defective. Any defective product may be exchanged or returned. However, where no such warranty exists as stated in the product description, No refund will be issued.
A refund may be issued if a product is defective. However, the issuing of refunds is solely at the discretion of WireCASE.
Refunds will be issued only after the Customer has worked with WireCASE to resolve the problem. When and if a refund is issued, the Customer is responsible for the immediate deletion of all files included in the product and may not distribute, sell or use the product in any way or form. In the event a Buyer returns any content, whether acquired by valid sale or freely available for download, all license rights granted herein terminate and the buyer must immediately destroy any and all copies contained on any type of media under the control or possession of the buyer.
8. Disclaimer. We provide our products and services related to this agreement "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
9. Deep Linking. You agree to refrain from the practice commonly referred to as "deep linking" whereby you use the content from WireCASE with any other web site via active linking or data mining.